Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mario (マリオ) & Luigi(ゥイギ) : Partners in Time





























When i return home after a long hectic working day, i got a surprised that the Mario & Luigi : Partners in Time has arrived. I did not expected it at all since its all the way from Sabah. It might take longer then a day. I was looking for this title for quite sometime until i bumped into lyn thread. Immediately, i ask the seller to reserve for me~ i was a lil' reluctant since the asking price is quite high. In the end we manage to work it out.

This title release since 2005. The first series which i've played in GBA is Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Its one of the best rpg game which i' ever played. Its hilarious and entertaining from storyline to action gameplay !! I am happy to get my hands on the 2nd sequal which is Partners in Time. I flipped thru manual, it is very well written about prologue, charac. details , controls ,actions. I thought the Baby Bowser in the manual are 'cute' - , so i shared it here.

Unfortunately, i not able to play it :( oh well.. time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment