Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nintendo DS ガメ コレクシヨン

Figure1.0:My Nintendo DS Collection.

Figure1.1 : Animal Crossing

It has been almost 3 months from the date of my last posting. What's new ? The sad news is my almost brand new NDS Pokemon Limited Ed. & Canon IXUS has been taken away. Unfortunately, up to now i not able to retrieve it back altho i know who's the culprit. Sad isn't it !
I 've stopped thinking about it !! Guess i won't until i able to afford another DS.

Another silly decision that i've make is exchange the Wii which has been serving me very well for a Pre-Amplifier. I still cannot believe it . Oh well, but its in good hand (i hope so).

The good news is i've got a 40" Sony TV, new digital camera. Glad with the camera, I can continue updating my blog for once again. I've no idea what to showcase, so i just decided to take some pictures of my Nintendo Collection.

Ops, gotta go out and get a new haircuit .. edit later

No comments:

Post a Comment