Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Learning Jap is fun ! 日本語 は おもしろい です!


Today is no OT day at work. After had my dinner, nice cold shower. I decided to sit down quietly to revise Japanese. I've been attending Japanese language course at ICLS for the past 3 1/2 months. This course consists of Beginner Level I (Hiragana), Level II (Katagana), Intermediate Level I(Kanji).. up to Advance Level. The class is being conducted in an interesting way, fun-filled, a fluent speaking japanese lecturer, Ms Hoshino (ほしの さん), vary from Primary students up to working adults. The most difficult part of understanding is the grammer.

For example :
私は ねつが ありまし から きよう は かいしゃ へ いきません。
The direct translation is
I am having a fever because i dont go to work.

that is madness !
but the true meaning is i am having a fever , therefore i don't go to work.

Sometimes, i am a little confused ~ but afterall its fun. The photos above is my jap learning tool my textbook, a kanji self-practice workbook and an electronic dictionary.

The end..

see i learnt too, not just about playing games. :p go Sudoku!

1 comment:

  1. hey.
    any idea where can i get the orange Japanese book from? wanna learn japanese by myself though

    am ndsl player as well.
    any games that u want to let go? =X

    reply me @
    kellyyhx@gmail.com

    thanks.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete