Saturday, June 27, 2009

SFIV has arrived ! たのしいです。。



My copy of Street Fighter IV has arrived. Well, this time i bought it as used from a friendly seller in LYN. When he is about to shipped my copy of Valkyria Chronicles, he contacted me that his friend wanted to let go his SFIV R3 Korean Manual then i agreed, whynot. When i open the package, to my suprised it is Region 1 : Collector's Edition Street Fighter IV. He clarified that he found a slight crack on the SFIV R3 disc, which sometimes cannot load. Hence, he decided to sent me his personal copy of SF4 Collector's Edition to me with the same price. Thank you and i'd really appreciate that, you know who you are.This is definately a keeper to me, to be added into my collection of games.

Street Fighter is one of the legendary fighting games released by Capcom. The gameplay is 2D perspective with addtional 3D camera . Characters and environment rendered in 3D which is remarkably stunning and good. It has online gameplay too. Initially, you will started off with a selection of 16 characters, and 9 characters to be unclocked as you progress thru the game. The most noticeable added moves are Focus Attack & Ultra Combos. There are many moves, combos, super and ultra combo to explore with each of the character in this game. Performing the Ultra Combo at a right timing has a certain level of difficulty with the PS Controller, an arcade stick will be most-helpful.

if you a fan of VS game, this is definately what you're looking for. The verdict is MUST BUY !

No comments:

Post a Comment